Re: A Personal Anniversary

  • From: "Clinton Miller" <clinton.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:34:20 -0400

John,

Your experience sounds so familiar.  I first used an Optacon about thirty
years ago and felt much the same.  I remember practising until my index
finger couldn't recognize anything.  Then I'd try another finger!  It's
truly an amazing machine, and one whose technology has never been
duplicated, even though it is so-called 1960's technology.

Happy anniversary!!!

Clinton