[muglo] Re: spam

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:11:41 -0500

Hi Theresa:

That's great you're not getting any spam with Sympatico, but are you
getting all your emails?  My friend has a Sympatico account and
didn't get three emails I sent her.  She uses Outlook Express and
checked her email junk mail, but they weren't in there.  I asked her
to check her Sympatico web mail account and sure enough my emails
were in her junk mail box on the web mail component.

I had a Sympatico account for about six years up until about a year
ago.  At that time it appeared from what the reps were saying that
they hoped people would move towards web mail.  But my problem with
that is I like to back up all my emails and I wasn't overly impressed
with the web mail back up feature, at least at that time.

Cheers,

Leith