[muglo] Was: Q & A - Now procedure

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:09:00 -0500

I feel bad that Theresa's original question morphed into another topic
but remained under the same subject line. Sometimes accidentally but
other times one takes an existing post and changes the subject line,
but in most email programs the new subject will remain 'nested' under
the old topic. In this case - purposely.
My last post had a bunch of "=20" (equals 20) at line endings,  but I
don't remember what the remedy was to avoid them.
Barry Takayesu
Prestige Print & Graphics               St.Thomas, Ontario N5P 3T1
barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          P: 519 631-8800 F: 519 631-6316