[muglo] radio

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:02:51 -0500

Just curious. I keep reading about people connecting to radio programs with
their computer. I've wondered how you do that. Can you pick the station or
are only certain stations available. It only grabbed my interest lately
since I acquired my new i-Mac with i-Tunes. I-Tunes has a radio site that
includes countless music stations of all descriptions.
  I have been unable to listen to games played by my favourite teams lately
for a lot of reasons. Is a special program needed to select stations? Is it
a monthly cost thing? jim

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/