[muglo] Re: phone

  • From: "Ted Medzon" <emedzon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:09:05 -0500

My family and I have been using Skype for the past year. All you need is the
download which is free, and a good microphone and speakers, preferably a
combination earphone and mic. and a high speed line. The sound is quite good
although there can be a delay when the other party speaks. The charge is for
calling to a landline which until this January is free. There are two
versions, one for Mac OS X... and one for Windows.
Ted.