[muglo] Re: phone

  • From: "Joseph Tremblay" <joseph.tremblay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:11:18 -0500

The Skype client is freeware. Skype-to-Skype calling is free. Calling from
your Skype account to a non-Skype phone number (whether it's landline or
cell) is chargeable. That's where the $14.95 comes from. $14.95/year for
unlimited calling from your Skype account to any landline or cell number in
North America.
Joseph Tremblay