[muglo] Re: [mugloG] Discussion on messages

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:10:56 -0500

Doug, my original intent was to test the Google forum abilities
without flooding the Freelist site(&member's emails). Can this be
done? It looks like the mirroring is one way now - posts made on
Google show up on Freelist, but not vice-versa.
My apologies for all of the spam I generated tonight, but I didn't
realize my test posts were going to Freelist. For some reason, the
Freelist posts were running 3 or 4 hours behind in reaching my email.

On Feb 26, 2009, at 8:08 PM, dougrogers wrote:

> Members, it is important to post to this list, page or discussion ****
> from a subscribed address ****. You can -----> post only from a
> subscribed address <------.
>
> You can view and read from any browser - that is the browser doesn't
> care what email address you think you are using.
>
> You should be able to subscribe multiple email addresses. Each one can
> be set to a different subscribe mode.
>
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi