[muglo] Re: isp

  • From: "Eurogarth" <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:39:41 -0400

I dunno. My Rogers is only 39./month and I didn't have to buy a modem (got
an "instant rebate" at time of installation). I have 3 computers and a
printer all networked from it and it still smokes. I don't count my hours,
but with my three high school kids, I guess we're running a combined total
of 50-60 hours per week, no dial-up wait, 24/7 availability. And when we
video-conference friends and family (oh yeah, did I mention my free long
distance calling?) we can have our two web cams going at the same time, no
problems.

I'm a happy camper with it.