[muglo] Re: iPod Question

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:09:28 -0500

Hello Muglo's,

Sorry to be a bit slow to notice this posting...

I researched the possibility of using a current iPod to store data (not
iTunes) with iMacs that had USB 1.1 connections and Mac OS 9. From the
references I've been able to dig up, it seemed like a no go (operating
system must be OS X 10.3).

Is this consistent with what other here have found out?

Best regards,

Biti