[muglo] iPhone 3Gs

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 23:33:30 -0400

A week ago today I gave into temptation and bought an iPhone. Overall
I have to say it is the most intuitive phone that I have used. Having
e-mail available all the time is very convinient. The feature I like
best is the ability to tether the phone to my laptop, now my father's
nursing home room has Internet access for my laptop. I did not really
know how much 6 gb of data would be but it appears that is more than I
will normally use, in one week of use I am just under 200 mb. The use
included iChat using the phones Internet conection, a couple of 30
second videos I e-mailed and various day to day read and answered e-
mail messages. Cherie played with it while we were driving to
Gravenhurst and liked it so much that we got one for her as well.

Gerhard

Sent from my iPhone