[muglo] Re: font management: FontExplorer X Pro

  • From: doug rogers <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:12:25 -0400

I really hate how your'e supposed to know the answer to such questions when the
software doesn't discuss the advantages or disadvantages of each. I suspect the
second option has something to do with assigning or restricting fonts to
particular user accounts more than anything else.

Btw, can I encourage you to have a look at some of my work?

dougsamu.wordpress.com