[muglo] Re: Wi Fi -interesting speed differences.

  • From: Frank BIrch <fbirch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:37:24 -0400

Thanks Dave for the pointer.  Yes, I do understand the absorption factor but
the small diff in freq ... It is amazing. I'll try repositioning in around
my office. No big deal, I do not need the 5 GHZ, just thought it would be
better in my area for "security" reasons as there is little use of that
freq. Of course, I am running WPA2 for security.

Thanks again for you feedback. Really appreciate how everyone looks after
each other.

Regards

Frank