[muglo] The Post man Always Rings Twice ??? :-)

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:09:25 -0500

The Post man Always Rings Twice ? :-)

Hi Everybody

I'd be interested in other Muglo member's opinions re the Mail
Programmer they use - and why.
Negative experiences would be particularly useful !

Apple Mail (OSX),  Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage,
Netscape, AOL  or ??????

Be useful also to know the  Mac type and OS being used too.

Just curious  :-)

( And also wishing to make the right choice myself !!! }

Cheers

Ilbert