[muglo] Re: Text colour in Emails? [OT]

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:47:50 -0400

On Aug 31, 2005, at 11:54 AM, prantzer wrote:

> Enuff already with this topic PLEASE GIVE IT A REST

I agree but a FINAL one from me - to repeat what I said lower down -
Ilbert you can check it out by sending a message to yourself. Use Show
Colors under Format or click on the Colors icon

That's the end of the matter from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

PS I marked this as [OT] for the benefit of those who filter them out!!