[muglo] Re: Seasons Greetings!

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:53:42 -0500

On Dec 23, 2004, at 7:35 PM, Martin Albinger wrote:

> I like the safe part after being out & about today.

I was out shopping today and counting on getting a cab home - what a
hope at least one hour wait they said - so started to trudge home when
some young man gave me a ride home and even carried the groceries to
the door for me - so, in spite of what one reads in the papers, there
are still a lot of good people about !!

> And all the best (a new G5 Mac?) in the New Year. May your days
> grow longer!

They do as we passed the shortest day of the year

> Oh and Merry and blessed Christmas too!

and a wonderful 2005

Paul