[muglo] 'Root' Question

  • From: TDK <kearn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:49:06 -0500

Hi All,
I have 4 accounts set in my iBook (OS 10.2.8), one for each family
member.
When I am logged into mine I am unable to preform some functions in the
'Computer' section as opposed to my 'Home' section. I.e.- delete.
What I need to do is delete part of an application that keeps crashing
Safari for me (Norton Privacy Control) but am unable to. I get an error
message saying that it is owned by 'root'.
How do I log into to do this?
TIA,
Tim
"What I get paid for are the practices," Tim Horton once said. "I would
play the games for nothing."