[muglo] Re: Repairs

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 18:58:02 -0400

My son--in-law, Noah Austin, is an certified Apple technician, currently laid
off till the end of April from his current job and doing private repairs and
consulting on his own till then (with the employer's blessing). Your grandson
could give him a call at 226-927-6705 or 226-777-7557, or email him at
noahjaustin@xxxxxx

> On Mar 21, 2014, at 9:04 AM, William R McGrath <wrmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> My grandson took his girlfriend's iMac into Mac Outpost to see what they
> could do about a failed hard drive. She didn't back up anything and of course
> would like to retrieve photos and or repair the drive. Mac Outpost charged
> them $90 but didn't do a thing so now they are wondering where else to take
> it. With just Outpost on the scene is there any repair shop in the city? Any
> recommendations, anyone? —Bill McGrath
>
> PS: This happened to me several years ago. I took a malfunctioning Apple
> printer in, paid the shop charge, and after about two weeks without hearing
> from them I retrieved my printer—it was still sitting on the floor where I
> had left it. ---
> The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html
> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo
---