[muglo] Repairs

  • From: William R McGrath <wrmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:04:53 -0400

My grandson took his girlfriend's iMac into Mac Outpost to see what they could
do about a failed hard drive. She didn't back up anything and of course would
like to retrieve photos and or repair the drive. Mac Outpost charged them $90
but didn't do a thing so now they are wondering where else to take it. With
just Outpost on the scene is there any repair shop in the city? Any
recommendations, anyone? —Bill McGrath

PS: This happened to me several years ago. I took a malfunctioning Apple
printer in, paid the shop charge, and after about two weeks without hearing
from them I retrieved my printer—it was still sitting on the floor where I had
left it. ---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html