[muglo] Re: RAM

  • From: "Eric D." <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:15:48 -0400

on 18/8/02 03:31, Joanna The Great at newfie_princess@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am looking for cheap RAM to upgrade my tray loading 266 iMac......any
> ideas?  I would like to stay close to home so I dont have to pay much
> shipping, and canadian prices would be nice too!  Yeah I know I am picky.

Terry's the only source I could think of (he's always had competitive prices
for me -- much cheaper than the brick-and-morter Mac stores here in Toronto)
but the notions of "cheap RAM" and "staying close to home" are oxymorons in

Canada. If you want truly cheap RAM you can only get it south of the border
from mail order & then it has to be shipped to someone in the US (so you
avoid all the border BS... free trade. Yeah, right. Only for Mulroney &
Chretien's corrupt business cronies) (www.dealram.com)_ (if you're lucky
enough to live in Windsor/Sarnia and know someone across the border from
whom you can pick up mail-ordered packages you can get cheap RAM).

Eric.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>