[muglo] Re: Photo Elements

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:22:20 -0400

On 7-Apr-07, at 1:09 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> Can one add text in different fonts to a picture?

Yes.

> Does it have layering as in PhotoStudio?

Yes, to a degree. Of course being a stripped down version of
Photoshop, some things aren't there. I don't know if Adjustment
Layers remain in Elements.  I know the version I had didn't have LAB
colour. if you don't know what these things are then you probably
don't need them :-)

> Can one download a free copy for testing it out?

Used to be a standard with scanners.

I keep an older copy on my wife's new imac. She uses it all the time
for quick simple photo and scan adjustments, and persists in using it
for text :-)

___<http://home.golden.net/~samu>
__<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>