[muglo] Re: Passwords

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:03:04 -0400

Hi Theresa,
I use Fast User Switching for my family

To turn on fast user switching:
        1       Open System Preferences and click Accounts.
        2       If some settings are dimmed, click the lock icon and type an
administrator name and password.
        3       Click Login Options.
        4       Select "Enable fast user switching."

Set up accounts for your kids.

Only permit what you want them to have access to in their accounts.
Give them their passwords.

Log off when you walk away from the keyboard.

It works.

Hope this helps,

Biti