[muglo] Re: (No Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:37:06 -0400

  • From: Marlene Thompson <marlene.thompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the help.

I have tried all of the above and nothing has worked.

1) I even tried down loading an old version of explorer but after
talking to the web manager I guess it is too old to function on the
site.
2)  I have tried both.  I DID have a network working but one day it
just disappeared.  I have no idea where it went or how to get it
back.  I haven't changed any of the sharing or network settings.

?!?
Thanks again,

Marlene