[muglo] Re: Newbie

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:09:51 -0500

Sending all the email to myself eh? Maybe doable, but I really do need
to clean out my inbox/folders heh. I haven't even tackled the problem of
using my Jornada 680 with my mac as I need to pick up a serial adapter
for it.

Well, I will look into your suggestions. Hopefully I can trim back some
of the 1800 or so messages I have in there.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
tinfoil.music
http://music.tinfoil.net