[muglo] Re: Meeting

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:35:27 -0500

The problem might be in finding topics which would interest everyone.
I would like to see a 'Flea market' approach where there would be a
few topics discussed at the same time. I'm fairly new to the iPhone
and would love to discuss features, apps, and such. But this is boring
to someone not using an iPhone. We could call for volunteer moderators
to set up a 'booth' for each topic. For example: I will be at the
meeting Tuesday and volunteer to moderate "iPhone apps."
On Jan 16, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Terry Genereaux wrote:
> Hi Everyone
> They seams to not be much interest in having meetings, What are your
> thoughts should we have group meeting to come up with meeting topics?
> also we still need to fill the position of president...
> We need everyones help to make this work, or we will move to have
> this group stay as an online group only..
> Terry Genereaux
> tgenereaux@xxxxxx
> Muglo
> Treasurer & Secretary