[muglo] Re: Macbook problems

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:18:12 -0500

I have a MacBook Pro of about the same age and have not experienced
anything like that.  The worst thing was after a security update
which required a restart, which I did not do right away, caused
iPhoto to crash and crash when ever reopened would crash again.
Rebooting solved all those problems.  One other time it refused to
wake from sleep and I had to force it to shut down by holding the
power button down but that was a one time occurrence.

Gerhard