[muglo] Re: Macbook problems

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:29:23 -0500

On 12-28-06, at 1:05 PM, Misty Fortnum wrote:

> restart my computer every
> time I have something plugged into the USB port and if there is a
> CD/DVD in
> the machine it won't start up again

Do you have Applecare? Have you checked the support section of
Apple's website?

<http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n300552>

This seems like an unusual problem. They may be the same problem.
They may be different.

Shot-gunning some questions: What devices are you plugging in to the
USB port? You may or may not have the drivers, or the device might
not function under OS X. What drive is set to be the startup drive?
Repaired Permissions lately? Find Disk Utility in the Utilities Folder.

Anyone else?

No one, no one is here. We stand in the Atlantic. We become panoramic.
          __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________