[muglo] Re: MacBook volume control

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:26:13 -0500

Sean,
        Here are some options. In I-tunes, click "view", "show
equalizer", from there you will find presets for various categories
(including "small speakers" and "spoken word") Play with those and
you should solve your problem. Now if you are talking about recording
Podcasts, then we are in another world, the world of Garage Band,
which takes on a whole different dimension.  Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan