[muglo] Re: MacBook volume control

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:53:12 -0500

On 12-30-06, at 7:54 PM, Sean Henry wrote:

> I understand there is a volume control (and equalizer) other than the
> System Preferences/Sound and other than the F5 key.

  You mean in iTunes? Standard advice here for an y Mac programs.
Scrub the menus. There is an equalizer there.

  View/show equalizer

And you can get info on any iTunes track and set individual
equalizers and create a new equalizer for your situation. There is a
default "Small Speaker that I use all the time

   Google submits to Chinese Gov't. Tibetan cybercafe warning:
"Do not use Internet for any political or unintelligent purposes."
   __________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________