[muglo] Mac Applications

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:52:13 -0500

I've been having difficulty posting to Muglo, so I hope this isn't a
duplicate ...

I was talking to a Software manufacturer's rep for Quickbooks and he
said that they (Intuit) were not supporting Macs anymore. Reason being
that with the Intel chip Macs, the new Macs could seamlessly use
programs written for PCs and it would be fruitless for the producers to
create, develop and maintain their softwares for both platforms.

The writing's on the wall for those of us using legacy boxes and we may
soon be left out in the cold. On the other hand, those who have the
Intel chip machine will find a whole new load of PC software available
to use in addition to the mac software.
Barry Takayesu
Prestige Print & Graphics               St.Thomas, Ontario N5P 3T1
barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          P: 519 631-8800 F: 519 631-6316