[muglo] MUGLO.org e-mail

  • From: Eric D <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 09:49:32 -0500

Hi, I just wanted to post something about muglo.org e-mail accounts and
realised I'd already written something on the topic before.Eric.> Subject:
[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO> Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:28:07
-0400> > PS I had a thought regarding e-mail.> > If muglo were* inclined to do
so, muglo could set up username@xxxxxxxxx > e-mail addresses. The funds could
be used to fund various activities (e.g. > $10/email/year... www.lowendmac.com
was doing this for a while).> > FreeWebs provides such a service for a fee,
but, as I wrote in an e-mail a > few weeks ago, both Google and Microsoft are
providing free e-mail services > for up to 25 or 50 user accounts (I don't know
if there are restrictions).> > Google is probably the better choice since
Google allows users to access > e-mail _for free_ with their favourite e-mail
software and it has a larger > capacity (2.5 GB vs. 1 GB).