[muglo] Re: Fwd: Needs Onyx help

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:42:11 -0500

Daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance scripts run automatically in the middle
of the night. You really don't need to execute these scripts with OnyX if you
leave your computer on at night. The scripts won't run if the computer is in
sleep mode.

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.

London Ontario

N5V 3M2

> From: dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [muglo] Fwd: Needs Onyx help
> Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:31:34 -0500
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > Hi Doug,
> > I hope you can help me. I downloaded Onyx with no problem. However,
> > I'm not sure what would be the best settings for my mac as I am new
> > to the Mac environment. I'm not sure what "permissions" actually
> > means but i assume that this means that i give my computer the
> > permission to "execute" the program on its own at the interval I
> > specify i.e. daily, weekly, monthly.
> >
> > I would appreciate any help in this process. If you can't help me
> > who do I call or email?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Frank Ferraro
>
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>

Twice the fun?Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx