[muglo] Re: Free X for Teachers

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:06:11 -0500

Not to mention the homeschoolers that use Macs.....but, alas, Apple has
decided that homeschoolers don't count! And the Apple Canada Store doesn't
offer any of their education discounts to homeschoolers in Canada, even
though the US Apple Store does. Like it's not "real" education or something.

Now, excuse me while I step down from MY soapbox.
Chris