[muglo] Re: Free X for Teachers

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 00:41:08 -0500

Jim Taylor wrote:

> Yah Tim, but do you know any schools in Canada - well in London anyway -
> that use macs? jim

Hi Jim,
    Well as you asked, there are quite a few in Canada, even a few around
London. Egs: a Private school in Wyoming (near Sarnia), Lambton county,
some near Windsor, a few Indian schools close by, Oxford Learning centres
etal.
    Alberta has lots of Apples & Macs, BC quite a few, Manitoba as well,
Nova Scotia used to, but not sure of present case and Quebec also used to
have many, mainly because French keyboards were standard.
    London went with Commodore, a few Apple //s; mainly to the physically
challenged & I used to service them; then IBM bought their way in with
freebies.
TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>