[muglo] Re: Format a drive using Disk Utility on a Mac

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 13:50:01 -0400

It's too bad iOS doesn’t offer a way to italicize text in Mail, so we wouldn’t
have to invoke capitals for emphasis. And while I’m complaining, it’s too bad
that the iOS punctuation default is for straight quotation marks rather than
curly ones, with no option to automatically change them to the typographically
correct style. I would bet that better than 95% of the times anyone types ' on
their phones, it should really be ’.