[muglo] Re: FireFox

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:14:11 -0400

The one site that seems to have figured out how to bypass FireFox's
pop-under blocker is Canada411.ca. This site throws up the most
obnoxious ads (surprise, surprise given that it's run by Bell)... to
me any pop-under ad is obnoxious since they just don't occur with
Safari ;-).

I would be less hostile to their advertisers if they were *honest* and
used pop-up ads vs hiding them.

Eric.