[muglo] Re: External Hard Drives

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:40:39 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone contemplating an external hard drive will presumably want
copy/backup software for it too. SuperDuper!, which is the best
designed backup app I've seen (and with phenomenal support), recommends
very strongly using Firewire rather than USB for this.  Especially if
you need to make your backup disks bootable.