[muglo] Re: External Hard Drives

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 15:18:03 -0700

 I don't know if Greg was talking about Mostly Digital and they are at
Wonderland and Oxford in the strip mall behind Kelseys.  I have three LaCie
drives and I have been very happy with them as they have not given me any
problems.  In a Dell flyer a week or two ago they had a 250 GB LaCie D2 drive
on for around $125 about half what I paid for mine.  I like the D2 drives they
look nice in a aluminum case that can either stand on it's end with a supplied
base plate or mounted in a mini-rack which is what I have.

Gerhard