[muglo] Eudora Pro; Was MUGLO Mail

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:26:48 -0500

I agree, Doug--Eudora Pro is great.  Which OS do you use it with?
What Eudora version?  I am using 6.2.4 with Tiger.

There is a Wikipedia entry for Eudora that says the Mozilla
Thunderbird version (codename Penelope) will be open source and will
not retain the original mbox data structure.  It "is still in beta
stage."

However, a third party, Infinity Data Systems, is also developing a
client that is supposed "to mimic Eudora's functionality."

You can read it all at the link below.

Leith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eudora_%28e-mail_client%29