[muglo] Re: Email

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:12:41 -0400

I¹m with Bell and the same thing is happening to me. I have twenty copies of
each email in Entourage. Also, unless I reboot, it won¹t get emails from
Bell.

It is retrieving emails from my business (GoDaddy) email account but also
does so in multiple copies.

This has been going on for one week now.

Theresa