[muglo] Re: Drive Rejects CD

  • From: Bob McDaniel <rmcdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 15:26:09 -0400

Thanks, Wayne.  After following these instructions, and no burn speeds
appearing, I've concluded the optical drive needs fixing. Even before bringing
up "System Profiler" the blank CD was being ejected instead of launching Toast
Titanium.

I did, however, install Readiris on the MacBook Pro by copying the install
files from the CD to my eMac and transferring them to the MBP via my network.
Works great.

Bob