[muglo] Re: Default app to open documents

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:00:38 -0400

I don't think it has anything to do with what application is set as
the default application, if you drag a file to the Photoshop icon and
it is compatible with Photoshop it should open.

I assume you are using OS X to set the default application just
select the file then "command i" go down to open with and select the
application and you can select change all to make the new application
the new default.

Gerhard