[muglo] Re: Dead HD Drive

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:39:57 -0400

Terry,
      I know this doesn't answer your question, but my drive died in
my blackbook at about 18 mos after purchase.  Warranty was a year. The
standard answer is, you should have bought Applecare. My answer is you
should have built a better drive into your macbooks. Cheap drives
available online, MD will install them rather cheaply too.
Best wishes,
Joe