[muglo] Re: A Clicky Freewebs report

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:38:49 -0400

On 27-Sep-08, at 5:17 PM, Doug Bale wrote:

>>  For instance, our visitor from Turkey
>> clicked the Mostly Digital link and uses a Windows XP and Internet
>> Explorer and was referred from a google search for the string
>> 'muglo'.

> Does it say what his bank balance is and what he likes for breakfast?
> "We are not safe, my friends. We are not safe."

The last time I did any serious javascript - like dipping my toes in
the pool only, I learned you can get a great deal of information. Spy
doesn't pass along the email address, and I know i could  - back when
- get that easily. IP address for sure.

I only mentioned, for fun, the Turkish hit because they clicked
through to Mostly Digital.