[muglo] A Clicky Freewebs report

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:36:36 -0400

On behalf of Muglo, I subscribed to a 30 day trial offer of a tracking
service on Freewebs called Clicky.

The full service tracks all kinds of things.

Over the last 27 days we have had daily unique visitors counts between
1 and 11. Average time per visit is about two minutes forty-nine
seconds, and nobody goes past the first page.

Common search terms which brought visitors were 'muglo', 'muglo
london', and 'mac users london ontario'

Country Visitors

Canada 68
The United States 5
Turkey 1
Austria 1
Germany 1
The United Kingdom 1

City Visitors

London, Canada 52
Toronto, Canada 6
Mountain View, CA, USA 5
Mississauga, Canada 2
Essex, Canada 1
Grand Bend, Canada 1
Amstetten, Austria 1
Cankiri, Turkey 1
Lugau, Germany 1
Sarnia, Canada 1
London, The United Kingdom 1
Norwich, Canada 1
Kitchener, Canada 1
Chatham, Canada 1
Sherbrooke, Canada 1
Midland, Canada 1

Incoming Domains (referrer links)

http://appleusergroups.com/locator/find/locat... 2
http://muglo.org/ 2
http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/ 1
//freelists.org/list/muglo 1

Outgoing

http://www.mostlydigital.ca/  mostly digital logolink 3 75 %
http://macoutpost.on.ca/  MacOupost logolink 1 25 %

Page Hits

/muglo/  Welcome to MUGLO 69 90.8 %
http://www.mostlydigital.ca/  mostly digital logolink 2 2.6 %

Another page called Spy tracks info on our visitors... IP address
clicked links etc. For instance, our visitor from Turkey clicked the
Mostly Digital link and uses a Windows XP and Internet Explorer and
was referred from a google search for the string 'muglo'. Those US
visitors are from Mountain View California, and are a googlebot
(probably indexing some change) which has a visit time of 5 seconds.
Our Austrian visitor also hit us based on a google search for 'muglo'.

So it seems, as I see it, that all our person based hits are from
London and South Western Ontario, and nobody goes past the first page.