[muglo] Re: 512 RAM chip

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:19:57 -0400

Hi Tee

I have an eMac (700 MHz) with 128 MB memory.  I have looked at OWC and
find there is quite a difference in their prices (diff manufacturers) -
does it matter which make one uses?  Secondly, can one mix sizes - in
addition to my 128MB can I add a 256MB ($28.95) or must they match in
size?
I presume the prices are in US $?  Finally - is it difficult to insert
mem modules?

Paul