[GeoStL] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Glenn <potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:32:42 -0500

yep mentioned here.
http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?s=&showtopic=220543&view=findpost&p=3919584
--
"As I mentioned in yesterday's maintenance notice, tonight we'll be moving the remaining network infrastructure to our new location in the datacenter. During this move, all Groundspeak servers and services will be offline.

This work has to be coordinated with datacenter network engineers and the latest I am able to schedule this work is for 6 PM Pacific Time (GMT -7). All services should be restored in under an hour.

Thanks,

Elias"
On Apr 29, 2009, at 11:51 AM, MBG wrote:

http://geocaching.com is giving me a "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)" error, but http://www.geocaching.com is working (slowly) for me.

mbg
benji55545

On Apr 29, 2009, at 5:50 AM, thejones crew wrote:

Anybody having trouble with geocaching.com? I am trying to get our list of caches ready to do while we are in the Bahamas, and it isn't showing any caches...anywhere!!! OHHHH NOOOO!!!! Are they ALL gone????????? Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.

Glenn