[GeoStL] (no subject)

  • From: Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:20:07 EST

To all:

       I want to let you all know that I may have been pretty uptight lately.
Cause for admittance? A few personal e-mails from a few of the people on this
list. I just get worked up on a topic and boom...I just keep going. If I
can't run with the big dogs, I should sit on the porch.
       If you need any help with the picnic, please let me know so I can get
on it and leave you guys alone. I'm sending a letter through the group as a
word attachment in a day or so to give you. It'll include ideas that I have
as well as the updated retailer list. Thanks.

~Chris