[GeoStL] just idle complaining

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:55:02 -0500

This is the second time in a week that I have had caches reported missing by
people who log them as "finds", what is up with that? The first one I went
and checked the next day and it was still there.

Now, one of my newest caches, less than a week old, is already reported
plundered. Ok, at least they claim to have found the plundered cache when
they log it as a "find", but the description makes me wonder if they really
did. It really boggles my mind how it got "in the road" from where it was.

Oh well, I am just tired of bad news cache logs. Done griping.

Jen

shared books are happy books www.nyisutter.bookcrossing.com
My BookCrossing pages:
www.angelfire.com/theforce/nyisutter/bookcrossing.html