[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V2 #22

  • From: pntball <pntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:07:48 -0800 (PST)

-
thanks i am going to try to take the camera more
often.that way people can see what they are in for
before they go.but the fun of it is being surprised
when you get their and find a 150 foot cliff you have
to walk down.NO THANKS pntball
--- Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> VERY nice pictures pntball.
>
> one thing that i always wished i had done is keep a
> photo journal of the
> caches i visit.  i never do.
>
> glenn
>

> At 06:45 AM 1/22/2003 -0800, pntball wrote:
> >-
> >i am going to be in and out all day but i wish i
> could
> >go caching.hey i have a webpage of pictures of
> caches
> >i have been to it is
> >http://community.webshots.com/user/pntball
> >it is of the better areas i have been to.pntball
> >

> >--- Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > -
> > > I'll go back with ya.. i kind of like that park
> and
> > > everybody was real
> > > friendly to me...  :-)
> > >
> > > lemme know if ya wanna go. i am off today
> > >
> > > gln

> you
> > > can log it.  What cache

> find.
> > > ....... If the cache is
> should
> > > be contacted.

> you
> > > legitamately found it
> > > situation, he might want to
> before
> > > going there. Georgie

> avoid
> > > going there.  I'd say
> of
> > > the other public caches
> would
> > > not go to.

> log
> > > it.  I'd rather have
> show
> > > others where the cache
> you
> > > can sign it, you
> you
> > > actually spot the container.

> that
> > > they thought they saw
> no
> > > way to ever know if they
> part
> > > of the challenge. To
> the
> > > game. ......I feel that
> cache.

> has
> > > concerned
> > > twice ( Jon's First
> did
> > > not retrieve it and
> > > they only found part 1 of
> because
> > > they felt part 2 was
> said
> > > they didn't have a pen
> set
> > > their own standards and
> myself.
> you
> > > suggest will do it anyway
> don't
> > > log caches I don't
> arose
> > > where it was dangerous
> email
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA