[GeoStL] creating loc file?

  • From: "Lazylightning" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:15:25 -0600

Jeff City Parks and Rec sponsors a Christmas Home Decorating Contest every year
and I was thinking about putting this up as a 'cache'.  There will be 50-60
entries and rather than running it through Geocaching.com, I thought I would
put up the coordinates on the Parks and Rec Web Site for anyone interested.

I've gotten lazy with entering coordinates and like the loc files to
automatically enter them into my Garmin.  Is there a way for me to create a loc
file with these coordinates?  Do I need a special program to do that?  Am I in
over my head?

Thanks in advance for your response!

Lazylightning (Mike)